Sunday, October 1, 2023

A Psychic Journey: Skrying Albus

 


A Psychic Journey: Skrying Albus

“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.”

Albus is the third geomantic figure and corresponds to Mercury, Air and Gemini. It is suggestive of good fortune especially in matters of love and finance, the figure also indicates detachment which may be interpreted as a willingness to accept change.

The Vision:

I saw two giant waterfalls across from each other, they were identical, there was nothing in the vision besides these waterfalls, no plants or trees, it was as if I was floating in the air amidst them. Then I saw a little blue creature as small as a boy, but he must have been a man, he appeared to me like a baby, but he wasn’t a child. He was bold and his skin looked like streaming liquid, it streamed in all directions, and contrary to each-other's motions. It was as if he was entirely made of liquid, and he jumped up into the air and his body became an enormous face hovering above and in front of me. The face was speaking unintelligibly and as I concentrated and tried to make sense of what it was saying, my attention was taken and as I looked down, I saw the spirit again, this time he was giggling. His giggle turned into uncontrollable laughter, from which he grabbed his stomach and started rolling around on the floor. It was very amusing to see the spirit react this way, and I was filled with joy at the sight of him. His amusement ceased as fast as it started and at once he led me away saying, “I need things to be quiet, I need to think” “everything is good here, I am very prosperous” “there are dogs and houses”. The latter he said while he was ringing a bell, the bell was above his head, hanging down like an old doorbell. Every time he mentioned something, like dogs or houses, it would appear and vanish as he rang the bell, again with the new image taking its place. After a while, there were random images of things manifesting in sync with the ringing of the bell and without the little man saying a word, and this occurred so rapidly, that it was impossible to make out the character of these images. Then the little man was standing in front of me, my hands were cold and wet, then I saw a large amount of gold jewelry and someone, who's image I couldn't quite make out, looking through it, as if looking for something he'd lost, inspecting every piece carefully before putting it aside again. Suddenly, I saw a woman dancing, she was wearing a fine dress and covered with expensive jewelry, she had blonde hair and she seemed very happy, in fact she was ecstatic. I tested her and she suddenly stood in front of a giant knight in black armor, they were holding each other but as she leaned in to kiss him, she was violently jerked to another side of the scene. She was now standing in front of a giant monster and without losing her mood, she danced her way back to the knight as before, spiraling towards him. Every time she stood in front of the knight, she was jerked back into the arms of the monster, this continued for the duration of the vision, however and surprisingly, her mood remained pleasant throughout. And while all of this was happening, the spirit was standing next to me and laughing at the ridiculousness of the scene in front of us.

“Love is the law, love under will.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orphism and the Tree of Life:

  Orphism and the Tree of Life: “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.” As for the valuations of the sephirah on the tree of ...