Tuesday, October 31, 2023

A Psychic Journey: Skrying Conjunctio

 


A Psychic Journey: Skrying Conjunctio

“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.”

Conjunctio is a figure that indicates union but is especially apt when considered in context of the Thelemic formula 0=2 and again 2=0, the idea is the idea of samadhi and the result of samadhi. The figure is attributed to Mercury and Virgo and the elements associated with this figure are Earth and Air.

The Vision:

At first, I saw bees and butterflies and beautiful flowers, and the bees and the butterflies were busy pollenating the flowers. It was spring-time and I saw the sun and the moon, and they were simultaneously hovering above me in the sky. Then I saw many children playing, the many became two, a girl and a boy, these two children looked identical, and they were laughing and dancing in a circle, going clockwise and with their arms linked together. After seeing the children, there were a lot of people dying, they instantly putrefied and became part of the soil from which new flowers started to grow. Then it was spring again, and I saw the figure of a giant woman standing in front and over me, she was nurturing and caring as a mother. The woman was dressed in a long white Tau robe, then she was sitting naked under a tree in the shade, and she was busy nursing a baby. But suddenly the baby disappeared, and she stood up and walked away, and as she walked, she grew older, until she was so frail and weak that she hunched over and died. As soon as she died everything changed and it was Autum and the leaves fell from the trees, and it became night. These images flashed by very quickly, after night fell it started to rain and the plants started growing again and I saw the flowers and the bees again. I realized that I was watching the seasons change and it made me very glad. Then a beautiful woman embraced and kissed me, she held onto me for a while before letting go. Once she had let go of me, I saw the sun in the sky and there were two pillars beside it, the pillar on the right was white and the one on the left was black, they were the pillars on the Tree of Life. After noticing the pillars, the children from the beginning of the vision were there playing again and as soon as I noticed the children, a lightning bolt shot out of the sun and came down in between the two pillars. When it hit the Earth, a golden bush appeared and the bush was on fire, but after a while it turned into pure gold. The bush soon turned into a pot, a golden pot and I saw what at first looked like a short witch, that I later realized was a gnome cooking food in the golden pot. The gnome was green and dressed in all black, he had a tall black hat on his head, that looked like a witch's hat, and as soon as he saw me, he said, “come here!” I immediately found myself beside him, then he said, “help me cook” “there are a lot of people to feed!” He handed me a big spoon and said, “here, stir it with this.” I looked down at the pot as I was stirring and the color of the food started changing, first it was grey, then green until it turned into pure gold. Once the gnome was happy with the result, he said, “we should move it against the wall, there are a lot of people coming” “I have a lot of people to feed”, so, he moved the pot against a wall. Afterwards the gnome was happy with me and said, “here have a cookie” and then he stuck a wafer in my mouth and told me to sit down. As soon as he said, “sit down” I was seated at a dining table, with a plate of the food we had just cooked in front of me. I then thanked the spirit and ended the vision.

“Love is the law, love under will.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orphism and the Tree of Life:

  Orphism and the Tree of Life: “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.” As for the valuations of the sephirah on the tree of ...