Sunday, October 29, 2023

A Psychic Journey: Skrying Fortuna Major

 


A Psychic Journey: Skrying Fortuna Major

“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.”

In the art of Geomancy, Fortuna Major is an extremely auspicious figure, it means good fortune, in fact, in means the best fortune. It indicates that great fortune comes to those who are ready to receive it, it is also indicative of overcoming obstacles for the attainment of such fortune. The figure is attributed to Leo strength, and Sol the intellect and the elements associated with this figure are fire of earth.

The Vision:

First, I saw a golden door in the distance, as I entered through the door, everything around was gold, I didn’t see anything else, just a passage entirely of gold, the walls, the floor, even the ceiling was covered in gold. I stepped out into a lush, beautiful garden, I knew it was midday, as the sun was noticeable and very hot. Then I saw a black boy, with a red t-shirt, and bright shiny golden trousers. he was very small, but very sure of himself. He was accompanied by a giant lion, that he was walking with while holding it on a leash. At once the lion started playing with the boy, they wrestled but the boy was much stronger than the lion. The boy was picking the lion up and throwing it around, then the boy picked up the lion and held it in his arms, and the lion became affectionate and started licking the boy’s face. When they had stopped playing, the boy spoke to me and said, “this is a wonderful place, I think you will enjoy it here.” Then the lion became playful again, but this time it was with me, and it started licking me in my face and playing as before. After it had finished playing, I looked down at the boy again and I noticed, he was wearing a golden crown on his head adorned with rubies. As soon as he saw me looking at the crown, he threw it away into the garden, I saw it land by some flowers and as I brought my attention back to the boy, the crown was on his head again. We started walking and he pointed to a mountain in the distance, it was very far away, but I knew it was a part of the same garden. There was a beautiful palace on top of it, it looked like a fairy tale palace, it was greyish blue in color and looked very inviting, then the lion started attacking someone, the person he was attacking looked like a corpse, it was greyish, green and it seemed putrid. But it wasn’t a corpse, the lion was killing it, it was obvious from the screams that it was still alive. As the lion tore the limbs from its body, he didn’t bleed, but gold coins flooded out of the carcass like blood. It looked as if the only thing animal or human about the corpse was its skin, as if the lion was tearing apart a bag filled with gold. The boy said, “take as much as you can” “I told you, this is a lovely place”. Then as I was picking the gold coins off of the ground the boy asked me “do you like the palace?” and he said, “the journey there is the best” “it is on the way where all the fun is.” After saying that we started walking again and came amongst the loveliest pink flowers and I saw daisies or sunflowers growing and then there were beautiful girls all around us. They were behaving very seductively, some were bathing by a spring, they looked like nymphs, they were dressed in very soft pink robes, and they seemed as if they were undressing for the boy and me. Then the spirit said, “let's go there" and he walked towards the spring alone, he was immediately surrounded by nymphs who started undressing him. And in an instant the same thing happened to me, I was at once surrounded and being undressed by the same. That’s when I ended the vision.

“Love is the law, love under will.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orphism and the Tree of Life:

  Orphism and the Tree of Life: “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.” As for the valuations of the sephirah on the tree of ...