Sunday, October 29, 2023

A Psychic Journey: Skrying Populus

 


A Psychic Journey: Skrying Populus

“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.”

Populus is a figure indicating dispersion, a crowd, multiplicity. It indicates the need and inertia of going along with external influences in one's life. The figure is attributed to Luna, Cancer and the elements associated with it are water of water.

The Vision:

I saw many giant boulders flying through the air and a lot of people terrified, from being under attack. They were running away from all the giant stones falling from the sky, there were too many of them to count. Everyone was in a panic, and one of them had enormous eyes, as if the fear had dilated them to an unnatural degree. He took my hand and said “we have to run” dragging me with until I was able to keep up. I saw a little disfigured girl, but only for a second before she was crushed and killed by one of the giant stones. Then I heard the screams of the dying and injured around us, mixed into the chaos, that I had become a part of. Then a great big monster appeared, it looked like a giant slug, a leech, or worm, but it wasn’t slimy, its skin was armored, and it had a big round mouth with enormous teeth. Then I was in the ocean, it was raining, there was a storm, and the water current was very strong and swept us away. Someone said, “we have to swim!” The monster was still there, it was eating everything, it was even eating the debris that was all around us. But I kept swimming, and soon, it felt as if I was being helped along to safety, as if a hand had reached out to save me from the ordeal, but there was no hand. We came to a small dock and a man was lifting people from the water, helping them to safety. I pulled myself out of the water and looked around back towards the sea. And I saw a proud man, he was a sailor on a great ship, but from long ago, with an official's hat on his head, wearing official attire, as if he was a naval officer from long ago. He then lifted up his sword, from whence the ship immediately changed direction and started firing its canons at another. In the beginning, the other ship was populated by the same, officer types dressed in official uniforms from a long time ago. Both ships were at war and seemed perfectly in their elements, until it changed. The crew of the second ship changed from officers to savages, half naked, with bows and arrows as their only defense, they looked like ancient native Americans. They were slaughtered in the conflict and the vision ended.

“Love is the law, love under will.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orphism and the Tree of Life:

  Orphism and the Tree of Life: “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.” As for the valuations of the sephirah on the tree of ...