Monday, January 22, 2024

A Psychic Journey: Skrying Puella

 


A Psychic Journey: Skrying Puella

“Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.”

Puella means a girl and is attributed to Libra and Venus and Air of Water. It is a very auspicious figure and indicates love and union in all respects, she symbolizes the harmonious coming together of opposites and fruitful new beginnings.

Vision no 1:

I was in a house but the spirit called it a studio, when I asked. First, she was an old lady, then I saw a young girl sitting on a bed, who turned into a beautiful woman. I tested the old lady and she was gone. The spirit told me to put my hand on her heart, then she grabbed my arms and we started dancing in a spiraling motion. She told me that everything is possible there, that she loves me and wants me inside of her and that dreams are made there. The vision was strange, the spirit kissed and hugged and clung to me throughout the vision. Since we were the only ones in a house it felt like we were lovers. It especially felt like this while seated at a dining table and the spirit having prepared a meal for me, with her hand upon my leg and staring deeply at me while I was eating. At times the spirit fondled her breasts or pulled me onto the bed sensually and at other times she would merely show affection in the manner of a polite and loving spouse. There were at one-point giant spiders that crawled all over me, and when I tested them, they were still there. I asked the spirit what they were doing there and she told me that where we are, is my bad dream and she wants to make it better. Then we looked at the sun through the window and the spirit exclaimed that it was a beautiful day outside, as if she missed being outside. I started paying closer attention to the house we were in, it was dark and damp, the only furniture was a dining table, and two chairs with a bed and a tremendous amount of books on a bookshelf. Then the spirit came up to me and she embraced and held me, telling me how much she loves me, and I could feel the warmth of her breasts pressing against my chest. I told her that I was going to go and kissed her hand, she told me that she loves me and started kissing both my hands, and that she wants me to come back. I said I will and ended the vision.

Vision no 2:

I saw a tiny woman in a pink floral dress, she kissed my hand and said, she’s glad I came back. She had blonde hair and seemed very happy, she kissed me and I saw little children running and she said that, we can make anything together. Then she was standing directly in front of me, she had enormous wide eyes, her appearance was startling, although her presence was welcoming and very loving. Her character was exceedingly endearing and I noticed that we were standing on water. Then she said, “it’s where I live and it is just that way” around us was damp and there were what looked like people pulsating together in a sexual frenzy. The bodies soon became giant mushrooms that filled the entire place, we were surrounded by mushrooms and they changed the water that we were standing on into a different quality. Then the mushrooms changed back into an orgy and I soon found myself back in the house we were before. There was a man and the little children tore him apart, it was very violent and startling to witness, the spirit was very upset. She told me that she can see bad dreams again, and being upset she sat down. She started playing with a bracelet on her left arm and said “this is you, why did you give it to me?” Curious and upon closer inspection I saw that the bracelet had a little head in the shape of my face, it looked like a charm bracelet. That's when I ended the vision.

Vision no 3:

She came as soon as I projected her character and she seemed surprised that I was there. She took my arms and we started floating upwards and then we started spiraling like a whirlwind. Once back on the ground we were standing in a confined space, she drew down levers on both sides, then she took my face with both hands, her palms pressed against my cheeks, she told me that I am beautiful and it makes sense that we are there together. She walked away after embracing me and suddenly she was swimming in a stream, back and forth in front of me. The water was inviting and she said I can swim with her, that there were no crocodiles in the water. She came out of the water and I could see the droplets on her skin and her presence was warm and comforting. A giant serpent came out of the water, but it was friendly towards us, as it was her serpent. She told me not to worry about the serpent that everything is fine and that’s when I ended the vision.

Vision no 4:

I first saw scales and the flashing, then a woman holding a sword and the scales, and she was wearing a green dress. Then I was standing in front of the table and on it was the sword which I picked up and I saw the spirit, she has the most frightening face, but she exudes love and I am very comfortable with her. Behind her I saw a woman and a man sleeping together. She led me to a table and gave me some food to eat. While eating she held me from behind with her arms embracing my chest and shoulders. When I had finished eating, she told me, “everything is always hard but it is worth it, everything we can see is worth it.” Then she gave me a ring by placing it on my finger with a star ruby in and there was already a ring on my finger, which she took off and, she put it on her necklace to wear as a pendant. Then the vision ended.  

“Love is the law, love under will.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orphism and the Tree of Life:

  Orphism and the Tree of Life: “Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.” As for the valuations of the sephirah on the tree of ...